The Seventh Seal
p. 15-16
Knight talks with Death
As I imagined the scene of the conversation between the Knight and Death, I did not picture it as clearly as in the film. I felt as if Death was more of an omniscient voice in the church with the Knight on his knees. In the film, however, Death was more of a figure, posing as a priest who tricks the Knight. Overall the layout of the room was dead on and looked accurate. The conversation through the confessional grate was not as I imaged it, but looked mysterious enough. I felt like a more mysterious figure would have created a general overtone in the scene that would have captured the severity of the conversation. I did not watch the whole film, so I cannot compare the scene to the entire film.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment